[Webinar] The 4 Steps to an Effective Retail App Strategy - Thursday 29th March at 3:00 PM BST (London time)
App Annie Webinar: The 4 Steps to an Effective Retail App Strategy
In association with IMRG
The widespread use of mobile phones continues to change the face of retail forever. The number of sessions in shopping apps has more than doubled in some European countries. Today mobile presents the best opportunity for retailers to drive sales and build brand loyalty.
In this webinar you will discover:
- What are the trends driving more consumers to shop through mobile
- The metrics retailers should be tracking and why
- How to optimise your App Store presence to drive downloads
- The tech innovations you should use to improve the customer journey
- How retailers, like JD sports and Just Eat are outperforming the competition
“We needed a way to track performance and understand the market. App Annie provides the most complete data, and the greatest ease of use.”
Head of Mobile Apps & Games, Mattel, Inc.
“By using App Annie, we’ve come to realize that overall, Pinterest users spend more time per week in our app compared to others. So the market DAU-to-WAU ratio isn’t the best metric to use to compare ourselves to the market, as Pinterest isn’t the type of app you come to every day for a minute — it’s the type of app you come to twice a week for an hour.”